Our ethos and values
At Berwick Academy our mission statement is Friendship, Learning and Respect
The school vision incorporates the following aims:
- To provide an outstanding intellectual, social, moral and physical education, upholding the school’s core values of friendship, learning and respect.
- To foster an inclusive and supportive school community, which provides individual pastoral care to meet the needs of every child.
- To develop a spirit of enquiry and a lifelong love of learning, through inspirational teaching and positive learning experiences.
- To engender positive links between the school and the parents of our students, as well as with the local community, in order to support Berwick Academy learners in every way.
- To prepare all our students for life in an increasingly global society; equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to make a positive contribution to it.