Children are taught how to keep themselves safe online through a combination of assemblies and lessons from their class teacher.
In particular, children are shown how to:
- use technology safely, respectfully and responsibility
- recognise acceptable/unacceptable behaviour online, such as cyberbullying
- keep passwords and personal information safe
- report when they feel unsafe
- understand their online presence and how to be in control of their own privacy
We understand that it can be overwhelming to keep up-to-date with new technologies so we highly recommend using the resources below to keep your children safe online.